Project Advice Consultation
Not sure where to start? Or are you a bit stuck with a live project? Do you need a set of professional eyes to cast their eyes over your site and take the risk out of it? Early-stage project advice is vital so you can identify review issues and work out answers to them. This will give you the confidence to move forward in the right direction you can book a few hours for project advice consultation, in order to provide:
- Advice on project costs, risks, and site development potential
- guidance if you are managing your own development and are having problems or feeling lost
- Review of or assistance with your feasibility study to check your numbers (or put some together)
- Site investigation, design and document review
- Contractor and builder pricing review and discussion
- WAPC Decision Letter and/or DA reviews
- Project process, schedule and/or program review
Upon purchase you will be contacted within 48 hours by one of our consultants to book a time with a preferred consultant.
Each consult includes up to 2 hours of time for site/project/data review by the consultant prior, and time for review of findings with the client thereafter (in person or via Microsoft Teams).
If you are uncertain if a Project Advice Consult is the right product for you or have different consultation requirements please fill out our contact form and we will get in touch with you
During checkout, we’ll ask you a few questions including your preferred day/time to meet to review findings. Once we receive your booking, we will contact you to confirm the day, time & give you a list of items to prepare for the meeting.