Sat 6th February, 2021 – 9:00 am to 4:00 pm
We will contact you after purchase to confirm which date you wish to enroll in.
Suite 4/116 Mounts Bay Rd, Perth WA 6000
A full day property development course to give you the practical skills and technical expertise needed to make an expert assessment of a property’s development potential and overall project feasibility. This course will help you to:
- learn about common pitfalls and key feasibility considerations to avoid costly mistakes in your own developments and subdivisions.
- Learn where to look and what you are looking for in a good site.
- learn how to structure and assess deals that actually make money.
- Know what is required by state government, local government and and utility providers.
- Acquire the technical expertise to properly analyse a sites development potential, risks, constrains and costs.
- Learn how do feasibility studies yourself to remove uncertainty, and facilitate the ability to make informed decisions.