- Worked example using a real site
- Start to finish process of assessing development potential, site risk analysis, costing and comparative market analysis.
- Comprehensive Due diligence methodology and process checklist
- Tools of the Trade – using DBYD to check servicing
- Tools of the trade – using Intramaps and RP data to assess site risks and prepare concept overlays for costing and valuation purposes
- Tools of the trade – using a professional feasibility excel template (yours to keep forever) to assemble a detailed costing and profit study of a development site.
- Learn how to professionally analyse a site and assess all options in under a day with a desktop study.
NOTE – Example used (and the planning framework assessed/tools used) are for a development site in Western Australia. The planning assessment component of the tutorial will have the most relevance for those looking to develop a site in WA.