Simple preliminary site investigation to ascertain development potential.
Early-stage subdivision and development planning is essential so you can identify key risks and issues, and confirm development potential before you purchase a site, or commit to a project.
With this Preliminary Site Investigation (Feasibility Study Report) you will get:
- Assessment and identification of site-specific risks and constraints
- Check of online utility service mapping and identification of any issues
- Use of online planning and mapping tools to check and provide commentary on items such as slope, soil profile, bushfire risk, noise and access issues.
- Check of local planning policy and scheme text provisions for planning particulars that will constrain the site
- Identification of suitable development and subdivision yield option/s for the site
- A summary of any further due diligence recommendations needed to de-risk the site (soils reports etc).
Each report is specific to your site and tailored to your development goals. Upon purchase you will be contacted within 48 hours by one of our consultants to brief on the report and provide a delivery date.
Download Example Report
Upon completion a copy will be emailed to you for your review prior to a scheduled phone call to discuss findings and next steps.
Note: This report is suitable for Urban infill projects. It is not suitable for multi-site developments, commercial, apartment assessment, large In Globo land developments or rural subdivisions. These are more complex development types and require more detailed research and planning. For help with the latter two types of developments, please fill out our contact form and we will be in touch.