Preliminary site investigation with OPC (opinion of probable costs) to ascertain development potential and costs.
Early-stage subdivision and development planning is essential so you can identify key risks and issues, and confirm development potential before you purchasing a site, or commit to a project.
When you purchase a Preliminary Site Investigation Report with OPC (opinion of probable cost) you get:
- Assessment and identification of site-specific risks and constraints
- Check of online utility service mapping and identification of any issues
- Use of online planning and mapping tools to check and provide commentary on items such as slope, soil profile, planning constraints, bushfire risk, noise and access issues.
- Check of local planning policy and scheme text provisions for particulars that will constrain the site
- Identification of key cost risks and constraints on the site
- Identification of suitable development and subdivision yield option/s for the site
- Preliminary cost estimate of the development option/s identified in the report
- A summary of any further due diligence recommendations needed to de-risk the site (soils reports etc).
- 45-minute report review and next steps advice (online, phone or in person)
Each report is specific to your site and tailored to your development goals.
Download Example Report
Upon purchase you will be contacted within 48 hours by one of our consultants to brief on the report and provide a delivery date. Upon completion a copy will be emailed to you for your review prior to scheduling a report review with the consultant who wrote your report.
Note: This report is suitable for Urban infill projects. It is not suitable for multi-site developments, commercial, apartment assessment, large In Globo land developments or rural subdivisions. These are more complex development types and require more detailed research and planning. For help with the latter two types of developments, please fill out our contact form and we will be in touch.