Calculate how much it will cost to subdivide in WA
FLYNN Subdivision Experts have built a free subdivision cost calculator for you to use so you can get a quick insight into your projects total costs and viability.
This subdivision cost calculator provides a simplified indication of project viability based on your own input data. We strongly recommend however that you commission a professional, detailed feasibility study with us to get an accurate answer.
Alternately we can train you how to to do a professional feasibility study yourself. There are several modules in our courses and e-Books that cover the topics of development and subdivision cost calculation, feasibility considerations and feasibility studies in detail, as well as spreadsheet templates for use. You can learn about property development courses and training on another section of our website.
Click image to open the subdivision cost calculator. Opens in a new window.
Subdivision Cost Calculator User Instructions and Disclaimer
- Populate as many fields as you are able on each page. The more input data the more accurate your project feasibility forecast will be.
- You may leave fields that are not relevant for your development or that you are unsure of blank.
- If you are producing land only leave line items relevant to building dwellings blank.
- The forecasts delivered from this online calculator are to be used as a guide only and are no substitute for detailed feasibility studies. Your own input data is neither collected nor reviewed by FLYNN Subdivision Experts or its agents, and as such the cost projections derived from the Subdivision Cost Calculator tool serve as an indication only. Flynn Subdivision Experts accept no responsibility for the accuracy of data from the Subdivision Cost Calculator, decisions made to invest in property based on data output from the Subdivision Cost Calculator, or accept any liability for losses arising from investment activities or decisions made based on data and projections from the Subdivision Cost Calculator.
- A professional Subdivision Consultant such as FLYNN Subdivision Experts should be consulted for detailed feasibility studies and research into project viability before committing to a property purchase or development decision for investment purposes.
To help you get an quick insight into your projects feasibility, we have built a free subdivision cost calculator for you to use.
This subdivision cost calculator provides an indication of project viability based on your input data. We strongly recommend doing detailed feasibility study with us to get an accurate answer. Flynn feasibility studies deliver surety and allow you to make sound investment decisions.
A FLYNN Feasibility Study can comprise of any of the following pieces of input data, depending on your needs, project size, type and location:
- Feature survey and draft overlay
- Geotechnical report and preliminary civil works costings
- Research of property particulars (site analysis)
- Study and application of state and local planning provisions tot he development site, to ascertain potential planning constraints
- Identification and location of major services (Telstra, Atco Gas, Western power, Watercorp, NBN Co)
- Preliminary dwelling designs, costing and valuation
- Market research and analysis reporting to drive design and for revenue forecasting
- Outline of project scope (including surveying, planning, engineering and construction work).
- Outline of Project timeline
- Projection of Project Costs, revenue and profit.
Get in touch with us below to discuss your projects feasibility study requirements.
Lets talk about project costs and feasibility
For an obligation free discussion on project costs and feasibility call us on (08) 7078 0871 or tell us what you need by filling out the contact form and we’ll get in touch with you.